lørdag 24. april 2010

Watch me shrink - day 2

This has been a long and tedious day. Have not done anything special. My mom made homemade pizza for dinner. I could not skip the dinner today, because I love homemade pizza. At least my mum's. I have also been eaten some chocolate biscuits. Omg, I'm so stupid. I should not have eaten the biscuits, but let go this time. I've also been drinking a lot of pepsi max, since it is the funk I like best. Diet coke is one of my favorites too, but pepsi max win over coca cola light!

Have not been to the gym today, but thought maybe I should go for a walk with the dog. Or maybe I can ride me a ride, no no no. I can not! I hate to ride, but if you must, then you have to. Do not know what to do today either, but should probably find something funny. Maybe see a movie? Can not sit in front of pc all day and night, either.

Looking forward to Monday. Then I finally can go to the gym and work my ass off! See you, next time! Here are some videos I made Earlier today: Enjoy

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar